Monday, August 27, 2012

Direct from Dallas (Pt. 1)

I brought back a lot of photos from my first market in Dallas. On the plane flight back to Springfield, I sat and thought about all the great things I saw. I thought about the trends for Spring 2013 and how fashion is always changing. One season something is in style, and the next season it's out. The fashion industry has to keep coming out with new things and fresh ideas to keep retailers confident and consumers satisfied. 

I saw how thorough Kathi was while she was viewing the clothing lines. She knew exactly what would work in the store and what wouldn't. If she wasn't feeling the vibe, she would nix it. It was inspiring to watch her. 




The first line Julie and I viewed with Kathi was Michael Stars.
Tie-dye is one spring trend. 


Asymmetrical hems are very hot right now. 




Neutral hues at Bailey 44.  




Kathi working her magic while reviewing a Bailey 44 line sheet. 




More market photos are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment