Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I WANT MORE!

With a new year here, we have the perfect opportunity to revaluate our past year, and dream of what we hope the new year brings. 



A lot of great things happened in 2012, but I want more of the debauchery! Here's my list of what I want more of in 2013 ... 


1. SHOES; What fashion girl doesn't want to indulge herself in shoes?! 



2. MUSIC; More concerts, more downloads, more late night cruising with the music turned up, more fun. 



3. CANDLES; I'm just obsessed with candles ... As soon as I walk in my door, I light candles.


4. FLOWERS; They brighten up a room. I adore flowers and most women do ... Guys, take note. 



5. CELEBRATIONS; Use every excuse you can! 



6. TRAVEL; Even if it's a short road trip, I want to travel and go on more adventures. 



7. BOOKS; Read more books! 




8. SHARING; I want to help with non-profit organizations. 



9. COOKING; I want to experiment with new foods and cook more meals ... Dinner parties! Who will be the lucky friends that get to test my experimental meals? 



10. OUTDOOR ADVENTURES; I want to go on more outdoor adventures like long hikes and bike rides. 


 11. More pestering Tammy Kirks



No comments:

Post a Comment